The pressure transmitter can be selected and easily exchanged for the required pressure range on site – without tools or parameter setting.
Outstanding measuring qualities, an intuitive operation, as well as an innovative, modular sensor concept characterise the DM 01. The battery-powered digital pressure gauge can be used e.g. for controlling pressure courses or calibrating pressure transmitters.
The integrated data logger is able to record pressure and temperature values linearly and cyclically which can be analysed with software BD|LOG.
- nominal pressure: 0 … 100 mbar up to 0 … 400 bar
- accuracy: 0.05 % FSO BFSL (class 0.05)
- modular sensor concept
- graphics-capable display
- background illumination
- communication interface USB 2.0
- stainless steel housing d = 100 mm
- zero point calibration
- data logger
accredited calibration certificate
IS-version zone 1
service case with accessories
Areas of application
- mechanical and plant engineering